Friday, September 28, 2007

Sewing Machine Deficit

I recently began subletting an apartment in Brooklyn, NY with a Colombian gentleman who is overly friendly, but very gracious in allowing me to use the entire living room as my own personal space. However, because of my temporary condition at this location, I couldn't bring many things with me. I have, though, managed to pile crap in every nook of this living room.

I have not, however, been able to bring my sewing machine, which makes me very sad. Every time I think of a new project, it inevitably invovles a sewing machine at some point in the process. I've had to find ways around it. For example, I've switched to knitting slouchy legwarmers. They seem to be a hit on Etsy, so I'll premier them officially on the website soon, and get some more up. More will most certainly be on their way, as I'm headed to a yarn store after I get out of work here (armed with the paycheck I received today).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails