Friday, October 12, 2007

Brooklyn Indie Market

Never reported on that, and now seems like the perfect time! A few weekends ago I jumped on a subway to Carroll Gardens and scoped out the fair. There were a few tables in a tent, and a few outdoor stands. Inside was a little disappointing, as there were few vendors and little variety in goods. A Texas Etsy street team was there, with some reps, who were also making an appearance for a Trunk Show at the Etsy Labs that weekend. Outside there was a vendor, whose card I can't find nor name remember, selling leather bracelets and slouchy hats that I'm seriously considering going back and buying.

A few girls from work and I may invade, make it a little more fun, and sell some cool stuff. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails