Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kiwi Treats


After a rough work week last week, I decided to treat myself this past weekend with stellar pizza and delicious rice pudding, like the kind my dad used to make, care of Soho. I journeyed there with a friend, cruising around the stores and generally gawking at the fantastic things to be seen there. One of those things ended up being Papabubble. It's a small store with caramel candies that look like Femo beads, little pictures in the center of the candy that show you what it tastes like. To my surprise, they had kiwi flavored candies! I sampled the kiwi caramel, and was pleasantly surprised by how good it was! So I picked up a bag, and they'll be making appearances in any purchases made from the site. They're so cute and tasty, I just want to spread the love like an eager grandmother shares awkward knit goods.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails