Monday, January 07, 2008

My Other Half


I was walking around SoHo with my cousin, off to buy the most delicious yarn I've ever touched for a scarf for her loved one, when we passed by a boutique. She sealed my fate when she told me to go in while she got money from an ATM. I walked in, only vaguely familiar with the designer's perfume bottle. As soon as I stepped in the front door, I knew it was love.

And my love comes in the form of Anna Sui. Gothy purple paint on the walls, black lacquer-framed everything, black on black Victorian lamps, over-the-top sparkly jewelry, fantastic fabric, and delicious clothing. I want to be her when I grow up.

Check out her runway shows, they're a good time. Sometimes I wonder what she was thinking, but for the most part I'd like to have her babies.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails