Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Site to follow: Audrey Kawasaki's LiveJournal

Beautiful lines, delicate features, haunting imagery, and palpable sexuality: Audrey Kawasaki's art is enchanting. A prolific artist, she draws and paints on paper and wood, making something exceedingly difficult look effortless. I've got a girl crush on her, and was overjoyed when I discovered she's got a LiveJournal account that allows for easier stalking.

I dig her style, and I'd highly suggest you check out her work for yourself. I'd also suggest taking a peek at her legit website, though her LiveJournal (called okonomide.) offers a more intimate look: extra content written by her, and frequent updates.

LiveJournal: i-seldom-do.livejournal.com
Website: audrey-kawasaki.com





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails