Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snag it! Antoinette Bow Choker in yellow and black

One of my favorite pieces, I've re-listed the original Antoinette Bow Choker (in yellow and black) in my Etsy shop! This adorable accent piece is a double fabric bow made with a lightly flowered black and white fabric, as well as a buttery yellow fabric. They are clasped together with black ribbon, and topped with an adorable, yellow heart-shaped rhinestone (I can't resist the lure of sparkle...). The strap (knotted in the back) is a solid black fabric. I made another one a little while ago (which you can check out here), but this little fellow is the originator.

It's playful and a tad saucy, precious and quite feminine. Check out the listing on etsy and snag it for yourself!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails