Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snag It! Harumi Bag in peach

I'm so excited to announce that I've listed a new item in the Explosive Kiwi store on Etsy.com! The Harumi Bag is a personal favorite of mine--a makeup bag (that can be used to stash anything you can think of, really) in a beautiful orangey-peach toile fabric with BIRDS. I freaking love birds.

It was inspired by Paris, in particular the use of the more contemporary toile pattern (trés French) in a beautiful and unexpected color (trés moderne).

Check out more images below, and then see the full listing in the shop!



2 comments:

Elaine Park . com said...

It's mine now! MINE!! Muahahaha.

I love it.
xo
*e

Sara said...

Hollerz! I doubt it would happen, but if a bead comes off or anything, let me know, and I'll patch it right up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails