Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Site to Follow: Rebecca Miller

I've got mad respect for good photographers, transforming what is literally right in front of my eyes into something emotional, layered, and beautiful. I've got even MORE respect for photographers who can do all that while also making normal life into something whimsical. I recently discovered Rebecca Miller, a photographer who does exactly that.

I'd love to style my life with the imagination of a Michel Gondry music video or the colors of a Sophia Coppola film, and I think Rebecca Miller would fit right in as "Official Life Photographer". Some of her photography is playful, cheerful, and vibrant, while other images are moody and quiet. Above all there's a child-like honesty and optimism that I absolutely love.

Visit her website here, and her blog here. Will I have to convince you with these pictures?



1 comment:

Lani said...

wow! i love her work. thanks for posting this :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails