Monday, February 01, 2010

Snag It! Half for Haiti at Explosive Kiwi

The earthquake(s) in Haiti have caused much more devastation than I can grasp, curled up in my warm bed in a beautiful apartment in one of the world's richest cities. And even though I texted 90999 to donate $10 to the Red Cross effort, I just don't feel like that's enough.

So for the next month Explosive Kiwi will be doing something I'm calling "Half for Haiti": Buy any item in our Etsy shop marked with our Half for Haiti logo and 50% of your payment will be donated to the Red Cross, specifically their Haiti Relief and Development efforts. We'll keep a running tally on our Twitter (@explosivekiwi) and in the shop.

Here's a roundup of the first few items:
And please check the shop every few days, as several items will be posted throughout the weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails