Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Girls with Glasses

Two ladies, both super cute and super talented, teaming up to host a tv talk show in which they talk about things that matter? Yes, please!


The ladies in question are Summer Bellessa (of ELIZA Magazine) and Brooke White (of American Idol fame), and they hope to create a "smart girl talk show," something I think my generation of females is hurting for. "The Girls with Glasses" show claims to be "a part-hipster, part-variety talk show aimed at providing refreshingly grounded and inspiring perspectives on fashion, entertainment, art and music" and dear God, do I hope they're right. Though there's no info yet about when it launches or where, they've grabbed my attention, and I'll be sure to pass on the deets when I hear.

In the meantime, check out this delightfully adorable stop-motion video for the theme song that both Summer and Brooke co-wrote and performed (note the precious pup cameo, too):



For more info, check out the Girls with Glasses website here: www.thegirlswithglasses.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails